A veg-packed dinner Mini roasted cauliflowers with tomato sauce, pancetta and spinach. This easy recipe takes only 35 Minutes to make a Treat for the whole family. The perfect size of the mini cauliflower heads are quick to roast, cooked with Worcestershire sauce kick in a rich tomato sauce. This tasty recipe is only 407 calories per serving and counts as 5 of your 5-a-day according to caterers Birmingham .
- 1tbsp of olive oil
- 1 chopped onion
- 2 chopped carrots
- 250g chopped mushrooms
- 400ml tomato passata
- 1tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 4 small whole cauliflowers
- 8 slices of pancetta,
- 80g bag baby spinach
- 75g grated cheese Gruyere
- First of all, Heat the oven to 190C. Then in a saute pan Heat the olive oil and cook the Chopped onion, carrot and mushrooms for 10 Minutes. Now add the passata and Worcestershire sauce, and simmer for 10 Minutes.
- For soften Cooking, Pop the cauliflowers in the microwave for 5 Minutes. Meanwhile, grill the bacon until it remains crispy, then drain this on a kitchen paper.
- Take an ovenproof dish and arrange the spinach on the base of it. Top with the cauliflowers and pour over the vegetable sauce. Cover this with foil and bake it for 10 Minutes. Garnish with the crumbled bacon and cheese, then pop back in the oven for 5 Minutes to melt the cheese.
You can check other recipes below:-
1. Recipes for Holiday Party Food
2. An Afternoon Tea with a Difference